I’m determined to finally get myself on track writing wise this April.
- Camp NaNoWriMo – I will complete a 60,000 word count and first draft for The Terrifying Life Of Henry Granger.
- I will post an updated wordcount to the Writing and Works Facebook page everyday along with an extract! [Preferable one that doesn’t give too much away. Like two lines that make no sense without context. That should do it.]
- NaPoWriMo – I will complete a poem each day of the month. This seems much more doable than point one.
- Refer back to point two and adapt to suit point three instead of one.
- I will attempt to still get enough sleep to function as a working human being. [Meh. We’ll see how that one goes.]