The guidelines for those of you who are new are as follows:
- Speculative Fiction: a genre of fiction that encompasses works in which the setting is other than the real world, involving supernatural, futuristic, or other imagined elements. [Oxford Dictionary]
- Use the image below to write a story, poem, perhaps even a script. There are no rules about form or style. If you would like to create a piece of art in response that is also welcome. This prompt is about being artistic and creative in whatever way suits you best.
- Please keep entries PG as this is open to all. (i.e no erotica)
- The prompt is open from the first of the month to the end of the month.
- Use pingbacks to link up to the prompt or leave a link in the comments section. Whichever you prefer.
- I try to at least read every entry in the prompt and I’d love to encourage anyone taking part to try and check some of the other entries if they can.
- As always, re-tweets, re-blogs, and shares are gratefully received. We are always open to new participants.